Friday, October 25, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Finding the perfect dress for a wedding...for only $30!

2. Holiday outfits for the boys

3. Raphael's first dentist appointment went well

4. Caught up on Mayans M.C. and 9-1-1

5. Finally got a haircut and it feels so good

6. Starting a new book

7. New ideas for a big art project

8. Naps

9. Candy

10. Watching Super Monsters with my boys

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. I've been enjoying 9-1-1. I just love Buck.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to Halloween candy. I haven't bought any yet because I'm worried that I'll eat it all before the kids can get to it. And yes to all the naps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really surprised that I haven't opened the big bags of candy. I bought some smaller bags just for me lol.

      Delete
  3. You're on top of your game if you've already got Christmas outfits. Well done! :)
    Hope you've had a great week, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I'm actually surprised that I was able to find some Christmas outfits early. I tend to wait too long to buy them lol. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete