Monday, October 21, 2019

Three Things - October

Happy Monday! I'm dealing with some writer's block...again! And I'm just not feeling like myself. So today I'm going to post my responses to a questionnaire by Steph. I love questionnaires and it's so fun reading other people's responses to them.



Places I never want to go

1. Dentist

2. Hospital

3. Post Office

Places I always want to go

1. Silver Comet Trail

2. Library

3. Newk's

Appetizers I will eat at any time

1. Buffalo Wings

2. Pigs in a Blanket

3. Crockpot Grape Jelly & BBQ meatballs

Things I'm looking forward to next month

1. Thanksgiving

2. Spending time with family

3. Taking holiday photos

Places I enjoyed in my youth

1. Central Park

2. Coney Island

3. Library

Things 10-year-old me never expected to spend so much money on

1. Car related expenses (insurance, gas, etc.)

2. Groceries

3. Electricity


Now it's your turn. Feel free to share your response or a link to your blog in the comments.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Patrick Fore on Unsplash

8 comments

  1. I'm always down for the library. And Crockpot Grape Jelly & BBQ meatballs are so so good.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised that I haven't made any Crockpot Grape Jelly & BBQ meatballs. I'm hoping to make some this week.

      Delete
  2. I could eat pigs in a blanket and mozzarella sticks all day every day haha! I agree with the cost of electricity; I have been trying not to turn on my heat until Nov. 1 because of that. I don't know what Newk's is, but agree with the library too! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already turned on our heat, but it was only for a day or two. The weather has been so weird.

      Delete
  3. I am with you on never wanting to go to the dentist! I also never knew how much I'd spend on groceries either, man alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather go through labor again than go to the dentist lol. My boys eat so much...our grocery bill is ridiculous.

      Delete
  4. With you on groceries - it angers me sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. It's insane how much groceries cost. It's also upsetting when the healthier options are so much more expensive than the stuff that's not so great for your health.

      Delete