Thursday, October 10, 2019

30 Days of Lists - September 2019 - Lists 16-30

Happy Thursday! I cannot believe that it's already October. The 30 Days of Lists challenge ended last week. I had so much fun working in my little book. Using minimal supplies and keeping things simple really helped me complete the challenge.

As promised, below is the last set of my lists.










I can't wait for the next round of 30 Days of Lists.

Did you participate in this round of 30 Days of Lists?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. What a fun challenge!! I’m a huge list-keeper so this speaks to my inner organizational nerd. Thanks for sharing—I may have to join next month!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know if you decided to join.

      Delete
  2. This is so fun - I love lists. And seriously, bring on all the Fall and Halloween things.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited that Fall is here! The weather has been amazing!

      Delete