Friday, October 18, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee

2. Raphael is sleeping through the night again

3. Blue Exorcist

4. My new Dr. Martens boots

5. This adorable outfit

6. Fall weather

7. Matt Haig (His books are amazing and I love his Instagram!)

8. This post by Dana

9. Days Off stamp set by One Little Bird

10. This post by Makasha

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Uhm I’d like a salted caramel mocha coffee, too, please. Mmm...

    I’m loving this fall weather too lately and yay for babies sleeping through the night!! Xoxo and hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a struggle getting Raphael to sleep through the whole night. Some nights he does, some nights not so much. Thankfully, we are getting there. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

      Delete
  2. Happy weekend! Glad your babes sleeping through the night, that must mean momma is sleeping better and less stressed, too.
    Ooh what color of doc martens did you get??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting enough sleep is the best! I got black doc martens. I love them!

      Delete