Friday, November 1, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's November! It's time for Christmas music!

Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Halloween

2. Halloween candy

3. My boys

4. Hocus Pocus

5. Through the Woods by Emily Carroll

6. Working in my Fall mini travelers notebook

7. Raphael is starting to sleep through the night!

8. Funny memes and GIFS

9. Warm pajamas

10. My mami

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. Halloween and Halloween candy are the best - and today it's most likely on sale everywhere, even better! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There were so many Halloween sales the day after Halloween. I bought an extra bag of candy at Target lol.

      Delete
  2. Aww I’m stuck with Al the Halloween candy!! Not a single trick or treater—I cant believe it!

    Hope you had a very happy Halloween and here’s to babies sleeping through the night! ❤️

    PS: I’ve never seen Hocus Pocus 😱 I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. We didn't have a lot of trick or treaters either. It really sucks because Halloween is my favorite holiday.

      Oh my goodness! You should totally watch Hocus Pocus. It's a classic. I think you'd love it.

      Delete
  3. Pajamas are always a win. Esp when you have one sleeping through the night! What a great milestone, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are so grateful and happy that Raphael is starting to sleep through the night.

      Delete
  4. Halloween and Halloween candy are definitely great things. I loved Through the Woods too!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's safe to say that everything related to Halloween is great lol. Costumes, candy, movies, spooky stories...it's just perfection.

      Delete
  5. I got a few new books in the mail for review and they ALL look so good and I'm excited to get into them!

    ReplyDelete