Friday, June 28, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Happy Mail

2. Brownies with marshmallows

3. Target

4. My boys

5. Take Me With You by Andrea Gibson

6. Stars Above collection at Target

7. Ice cold water

8. Going to bed early

9. Aveeno MaxGlow Infusion Drops

10.  Using the Happy Planner Free Spirit sticker book in my journal

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. I love the Happy Planner stickers! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just awesome? I love their Super Mom and Free Spirit sticker books.

      Delete
  2. Happy mail is the best. I just got some too! A nice change from all the bills LOL . Those pajamas at target are cute! Might have to make a target run this weekend :) . Hope you have an amazing and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Mail is always welcome. It's so much better than getting bills. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. I was happy that we purchased tickets to Valleyfair. A little worried about the heat (for me) and dealing with the littles (because they are... difficult..) so I'm hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a great time at Valleyfair.

      Delete
  4. Yay for happy mail! And going to bed early is quite nice sometimes. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love going to bed early. I always feel more energized in the morning when I sleep early. It's hard going to bed early though...I always have to choose either sleep or catch up on a show or book lol. Decisions, decisions...

      Delete
  5. Isn't Andrea Gibson's book the best? So many of their poems hit home for me. And brownies with marshmallows? Yes, please! Happy mail is the best. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her book. It was amazing! I can't wait to read another book by Andrea. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete