Monday, June 10, 2019

Target Finds

Happy Monday! I'm so excited to share what I found at Target in May. There were a lot of great things that I found, and I'm happy to say that I loved every single item that I purchased.

Let's see what I purchased at Target last month.
1. Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks

So I didn't actually purchase this at Target because they were out of stock when I went to buy it. I ended up buying it at my local grocery store, but I do plan on going to Target in the next few days because they finally have it in stock.

These snackable cookie dough chunks are so delicious. I actually ate an entire bag in one sitting. There is also a peanut butter cookie flavor that is available.

2. Cantu Hair Products

After trying Cantu's detangle brush, I knew I wanted to try some of their other products. This month, I bought the Natural Leave-In Conditioning Cream, the Comeback Curl Enhancer, and the Deco Easy Wrap. The leave-in conditioner is by far my favorite Cantu product. It left my hair feeling smooth and soft. The curl enhancer was also useful as well. I love the hair wrap for days when I want to put my hair up.

3. Belgian Boys Mini Choco Stroopwafels

I've tried the Belgian Boys Mini Stroopwafels and absolutely loved them, but was curious about their mini chocolate covered stroopwafels. I actually went to Target to buy the regular mini stroopwafels, but unfortunately, they were out of stock.

The mini choco stroopwafels were good, but not as delicious as the regular ones. I would still repurchase them, but they wouldn't be my first choice.

4. Just One You made by Carters Sleepwear

I found two cute sets of sleepwear (on clearance!) for Raphael. It was perfect timing because Raphael needed some new pajamas. Each set came with two pairs of pajamas. They each came with two short sleeve shirts, one pair of pajama shorts, and one pair of long pajama pants. So I basically bought four pairs of pajamas for only $16. Usually, they are priced at $15.99, but each set was on clearance for $7.98. You can check out the pajamas that I purchased here and here.

Overall, I'm really happy with everything that I purchased. I was able to save on several of these items by using the Cartwheel app, checking the sales ads, and/or using coupons.

What are some of your favorite Target Finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

10 comments

  1. Those snacks look yummy! And I love those PJs for Raphael; how adorable.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snacks were so good. I'm a bit disappointed that it appears that the stroopwafels are no longer carried at my two local Target stores. Hopefully they bring them back soon.

      Delete
  2. I need the cartwheel app. I keep forgetting about it; is it good for Target only, or will it help to save at other stores as well?

    Also you found some great stuff last month. I love that brand of Stroopwaffels. So delish! Also I’ve never seen those Ben and Jerry bites but they sound amazing! Oh! And I keep meaning to tell you I tried the Kantu brush (based on your recommendation!) and I love it so much; will look for these other products as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cartwheel app is awesome! I have saved so much money by using it and they coupons for Starbucks drinks in the app too.

      Delete
  3. How did I not know that Ben & Jerry's had cookie dough bites?? I am going straight to Target to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookie dough bites are awesome! I hope you get some soon.

      Delete
  4. Oh man...that cookie dough sounds so dangerous but also, so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I can eat an entire bag in one sitting lol.

      Delete
  5. As I scrolled to this comment box, I got a notification from my Target app about 20% off rugs. You should really add the cartwheel app! My Target finds recently include:

    1. A shimmery phone case (clearance from $19.99 to $5.38) - for Hayden, not me!
    2. Market Pantry sparkling water (plus 10% off with Cartwheel)
    3. Mini pop thingies that go on the back of your phone (for Camdyn)

    Plus the employee discount doesn't hurt! Oh, and I got a Classic PlayStation for $29. Sale+Cartwheel+Coupon+Employee discount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Cartwheel app. It is amazing. I bought one of the Popsockets for my phone and I love it.

      Delete