Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Little Moments Traveler's Notebook

Happy Wednesday! I recently completed my Little Moments Traveler's Notebook. I had so much fun documenting little moments. I think it's so important to remember the little moments because they are part of our story.

I started this traveler's notebook in February. I loved that I decided not to try to complete this notebook in a set amount of time. I made layouts whenever I felt like it and documented random things like shows I watched, Target finds, family days, and adventures. The layouts are not in chronological order, but I did use my date stamp on several of the pages so I wouldn't forget when the events took place.

I had so much fun working on this traveler's notebook. It was great to use a lot of my scrapbooking and crafting stash on this little project.

*Please note that this is a photo-heavy post.*




















I love how my traveler's notebook turned out. I learned a few things about working in my traveler's notebook insert. One thing that I learned is not to use bulky embellishments when working in a travelers notebook. Even though I love that my notebook is chunky, it started to get a bit hard to work in it. In the future, I plan to use flat embellishments and my stamps whenever I scrapbook in my traveler's notebook inserts.

How do you document your little moments?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. OMG, your layouts are so cute and creative! GAH to you made a new friend--pet snake!!! Also little Raphael is getting so big <3 he looks so curious and adorable in all of these photos. PS: I really want to see Always Be My Maybe--have heard such great things! I haven't heard of the Mother movie, but will look for it. Also! Your selfies are beautiful! More please :) it allows us to the woman behind the blog, and I love the inside peek! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have got to watch Always Be My Maybe. It was so good!

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute way to document your days! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was so much fun to work on.

      Delete
  3. I love that you have a Target finds section! What a great idea. I also love that it's kind of like a journal - I found your entry about selfies pretty endearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I love Target so I had to include it in my notebook.

      Delete