Friday, June 21, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Truth Hurts by Lizzo

2. New Swig Mug

3. Shopping by myself

4. Working on a new project

5. Using watercolors again

6. Self-care

7. The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

8. BOGO Starbucks Frappuccinos

9. This scrapbook layout

10. Journaling

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. I was super crabby this week but last night I taught yoga and it shifted EVERYTHING for me! So grateful for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are having a better day. I have been wanting to take some yoga classes for a long time. I've got to find a place soon.

      Delete
  2. Aww i always love your lists! Yay for BOGO anythings (but a frap? I'm there!). Also yay for shopping alone and self care :) Wishing you all the best for the weekend ahead, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! BOGO anything is awesome! I had a great weekend. I hope your weekend was great.

      Delete
  3. I did a little shopping by myself this weekend, so I get it. Although I was buying for the girls, who weren't there!
    Q: What does one do with a BOGO frap??
    A: Not blink for 37 straight hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! The frap was definitely a good pick me up and gave me some energy.

      Delete
  4. Mmm...a Starbucks Frappuccino sounds really nice right now. I love Lizzo's new song!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete