Friday, June 7, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish

2. Having most of my blog posts for June edited and ready to publish

3. All. The. Summer. Vibes.

4. Get Messy Art - Season of Starting

5. Heart Talk by Cleo Wade

6. My sisters

7. Random Summer Breeze and Summer Storms

8. Getting enough sleep

9. Bath & Body Works sales

10. School supply shopping is done!

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I haven't been to Bath and Body Works in awhile - I need to go check it out!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are currently having a really great sale. I hope you check them out soon.

      Delete