Monday, June 17, 2019

Summer Bucket List

Happy Monday! We consider the first day of Summer to start on the last day of school. However, the first day of Summer will officially be here on Friday. We've been having so much fun this summer, and I decided to make a Summer bucket list. I love making seasonal bucket lists. It's always cool to see what we were able to get done at the end of the season. This year, I included the usual things on my list as well as a few new things.

  • Try 5 new recipes
  • Read 5 books
  • Go to the pool
  • Try different seasonal foods and drinks
  • Drink lemonade
  • Eat popsicles and ice cream
  • Make s'mores
  • Go for a walk every day 
  • Have a BBQ
  • Visit amusement and water parks
  • Explore my city
  • Go to the Silver Comet Trail
  • Go to new-to-me parks
  • Visit the library every week
  • Declutter
  • Relax
  • Blog More
  • Journal every day
  • Make more art
  • Exercise 3 days a week

What is on your Summer bucket list?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

Photo by Heather Ford on Unsplash

7 comments

  1. I love your summer bucket list! I haven't "officially" made one for myself but I am hoping for a little bit of time at the pool. I don't usually use my apartment's pool but I really think that's silly and that it's time for me to take advantage and splash around a bit, or at least enjoy the sunshine and a book in a different space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Time at the pool is always fun.

      Delete
  2. Those are all some great items! I am so happy summer is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read more of the books I own, schedule more posts for the blog so I'm not so last minute, and get moving more!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great things! I want to schedule more posts too!

      Delete
  4. We have our road trip to Missouri as our big one so we can cross that state off of our map. Other than that it's mostly checking out parks around us we've never been to and taking the kids to see some cool waterfalls near us. Nothing too crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A road trip sounds amazing! I love that you cross the states that you visit off a map. That is awesome!

      Delete