Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Enjoy Today Layout


It's been a while since I made a 6x8 scrapbook layout. Honestly, I really enjoy creating smaller sized scrapbook layouts. It's easier and takes less time to create. I love Crate Paper's All Heart collection, so I decided to use several items from the collection on this layout. I also used a few pieces from Freckled Fawn and Pinkfresh Studio. The rainbow die cut is from a pack of Amy Tangerine ephemera. I love that the words "Enjoy Today" are in gold foil.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Downtown Smyrna and found a beautiful piano. Of course, I took a photo of it and knew that I wanted to document it in a layout. Finding this piano made me want to explore my city more and discover more hidden (and not so hidden) gems.

What are you currently working on? Have you gone on any adventures?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

7 comments

  1. That's so fun! So vibrant and full of colour. It's added some sunshine to this very grey Welsh June day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you get sunny weather soon.

      Delete
  2. I love that page! It turned out beautifully! I haven't done much creating lately, but I have an adventure this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had fun on your adventure.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful piano! I like that you created a scrapbook page based on a gem you found where you live. I hope you find more!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The piano was absolutely gorgeous! I have to find out who painted it.

      Delete
  4. Ooh what a fun layout! And that’s awesome you created a page dedicated to something you found. Love the rainbow—perfect for pride month ❤️

    Hope you are having a great week, my sweet!

    ReplyDelete