Wednesday, June 26, 2019

This is Everything Project Life Layout

It's been a while since I made and shared a Project Life layout. I used the Little Details Mini Kit from Life Love Paper for both of my Project Life Layouts. The majority of the embellishments came from two previous Freckled Fawn embellishment kits.


For my first layout, I documented a day at the park with my boys. It was the first weekend of Summer break, and we were so excited to go to the playground. We went to the park in the morning before it got way too hot.


For my second layout, I documented a trip to the Marietta Pizza Company. It was Raphael's first time, so we were all excited to take him there. If you are ever in town, you have got to try Marietta Pizza Company. The pizza is delicious, and John loves the spinach and mushroom calzone.

We've been having a blast this Summer, and I'm loving documenting our adventures. I can't wait to make more Project Life layouts.

How are you going to document your Summer adventures?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. I'm glad your summer is off to a good start! Love your layouts.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you are enjoying your Summer.

      Delete
  2. These layouts are so cute! You always inspire me to want to get back into scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you're able to make a few layouts.

      Delete