Monday, May 27, 2019

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day. I hope you all had an awesome weekend. Summer has officially started for us. School is out, and we have already started going on adventures.

Friday

On Friday, John, the boys, and I went to Six Flags. At first, we were only going to redeem our season passes, but then we decided to get on a couple of rides and grab something to eat. We had such a blast. We didn't stay for long because it got hot. One of the perks of having a season pass is that we can spend a short amount of time at the park and not feel like we wasted any money.


After we got home, we all relaxed. While John and the boys played some games, I picked up John's dry cleaning. Then I cleaned the bay windows and got started on some laundry. I decided to have a little me-time and went to Barnes and Noble. I bought four books. Thank goodness for a 20% off entire purchase coupon, my member discount, and a gift card because I only ended up paying a small balance.


Saturday

The boys and I went to Target, Publix, and the cafe in Barnes and Noble. I decided to try the Passion Tea Lemonade. I'm not a big fan of sweet or unsweetened tea, but I had a coupon (I love deals lol) so I went for it. Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. It didn't really taste like tea at all.

Then we went to the mall to grab some lunch at Chick-fil-A. I had a ton of rewards and points from the Chick-fil-A app, so I used those to get our meals and ice cream cones. Raphael loved the ice cream cone.



Once we got home, we watched some cartoons and movies. The boys played some games, and I worked on some layouts while Raphael took a nap.

Sunday

Raphael and I woke up early, but John and the boys slept in. Since they were sleeping in, I decided to go to the grocery store with Raphael to grab a few things. Then we went to Starbucks and bought some frappuccinos and breakfast for John and me.

When we got home, I was still surprised that Michael and Gabriel were still sleeping. John helped me put the groceries away. Then he had to get ready for work. Raphael watched Mighty Little Bheem, and I got breakfast ready for the boys.

After we all finished eating our breakfast and John left for work, I decided that we would go to Michaels. I was hoping to find the We R Memory Keepers staple board, but they didn't have it in stock. After leaving Michaels, we went to the playground before it got too hot.

When we got home, I made some lunch. After we all got cleaned up, Michael and Gabriel played some games. Raphael took a nap, and I got some cleaning done.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing, playing games, watching cartoons and movies, reading, and journaling.


We had such a fun weekend, and I'm looking forward to more adventures this summer.

How was your weekend?

Thanks for visiting?

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Our weekend was pretty chill. We pretty much hung out in our yard for the 2 hours it was sunny outside, the rest of it was rain. I'm so desperate for sunshine, it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you had a great weekend. I hope the rain goes away and you all get lots of sunshine.

      Delete
  2. Aw, that last picture of your boys is so cute. Sounds like you had a nice weekend, and yay for some great books. Book shopping is always nice.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We had a lovely weekend. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

      Delete