Monday, May 13, 2019

International Scrapbook Day

International Scrapbook Day was on May 4 and I decided to make a scrapbook layout and a few travelers notebook layouts to celebrate the day. It felt really great to work on some scrapbook layouts because I haven't made any in a long time.

I primarily used Amy Tangerine's Shine On collection for these layouts. The stickers in the sticker book were perfect for each of my layouts. I especially loved the bunny stickers and used them on an Easter themed layout.

Check out the layouts as well as a few close-ups below.










Did you make anything on International Scrapbook Day?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Your scrapbook pictures are always so cute! It makes me want to jump back into it and finish my kiddo's baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute! Love the bunny stickers. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. The bunny stickers were so perfect for the layout.

      Delete