Thursday, May 2, 2019

May Goals

How in the world is it May already? April just seemed to fly by so fast. April was such a fun month, but I'm glad that it is May. The highlight of April was celebrating Raphael's first birthday. We all had such a great time.

I'm really excited that it's finally May. There's a lot of exciting things that are going to happen in this month, and I can't wait. Since it's the beginning of the month, it's time to make some new goals. Before we get to the new goals, let's recap on my goals from last month.


Recap of April Goals

  • Read 2 books: This was a fail. I did read one book and almost finished reading a second one. April was such a busy, exciting, and exhausting month. Honestly, I'm just glad and proud that I even read a book this month.
  • Complete 1 class on Skillshare: This was a fail. Honestly, I had a hard time deciding which course to take. 
  • Try 2 new recipes: I'm not sure whether to consider this a fail or not. I did make bread for the first time, and I did try something new with a recipe that I have made before. 
  • Finish Season of Creativity album: This was a fail. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to make the themes and prompts work for me. I wish I could make art every single day, but some days are just too busy. I think I might try to work on the seasons weekly.
  • Work on Get Messy Art Journal - Season of Failure: This was a pass. I didn't make art every single day, but at least I made a few layouts. I had a lot of fun working on the projects that I made this month. 
May Goals
  • Read 2 books
  • Complete 2 classes on Skillshare
  • Try 2 new recipes
  • Finish Season of Creativity album
  • Work on Get Messy Art Journal - Season of Inspiration
  • Work on The Painted Diaries monthly theme - Explore an artist

What are your goals for May?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


Photo by Jazmin Quaynor on Unsplash

4 comments

  1. In not so sure I killed my April goals either (busy month for sure!), but I love the practice of writing down goals each month bc it helps to keep me accountable. Hope your little boy had a wonderful birthday month and yay to May (how did that happen so fast?!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Writing down my goals really helps keep me accountable as well. It's always nice to see what I was able to accomplish for the month.

      Delete
  2. We all have months like that I think where we set out with good intentions but life gets in the way! I know I've been trying to read more too and it just hasn't been happening. I'm hoping to step that up in May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope that I am able to read two books this month. Here's to hoping that we accomplish all of our goals.

      Delete