Friday, May 24, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.

1. Last week of school! (This means Summer is officially going to be here for us!)

2. My family

3. Nap time (This will probably always be on my list.)

4. Marietta Pizza Company

5. Warm, summerlike nights

6. Summer clothes for the boys

7. A bunch of new craft, scrapbooking, and journaling supplies (Bonus: They were all heavily discounted!)

8. This adorable photo and story on Humans of New York

9. Giant hugs from my boys

10. Starting a new book

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

2 comments

  1. I love giant hugs from my kiddo too, they are the best! And yay for school almost being out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for school to be out so we can go on so many adventures!

      Delete