Friday, May 17, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.


1. PopSocket Phone Grip and Stand in  Glitter Nebula

2. My Love Will Never Die by Claire Wyndham

3. Peach Lemonade

4. Nick Kosir from FOX 46 take on the #GitUpChallenge

5. Warm weather

6. My hair

7. Making Summer plans

8. Coffee

9. Accomplishing my reading goal early

10. Barnes & Noble Membership Appreciation Week

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

4 comments

  1. Yay for accomplishing your reading goal. I love that you're making summer plans too - I'm slowly getting there. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited for this summer.

      Delete
  2. That popsocket is gorgeous! I've had two popsockets... both have been DEMOLISHED by my dog, go figure! I don't think I've had peach lemonade but I think I may just have to try it. and yay for accomplishing a reading goal! Sounds like you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to buy another nebula/galaxy popsocket. They are so cute! You've got to try peach lemonade...it was so good!

      Delete