Friday, May 10, 2019

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with Charlotte, Lindsay, and Beth for their weekly happy and grateful list link up.

1. New season of Lucifer!

2. Starbucks' Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino

3. Finding the Starbucks limited edition Molten Chocolate Latte

4. Using reusable products

5. Two strangers complete the Pittsburgh Marathon together

6. Target

7. Reading

8. Did I mention Starbucks?

9. My boys

10. Afternoon walks with my boys

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

8 comments

  1. What are you reading these days, Em?

    Making the state playoffs made me happy. Getting to drive to the mountains and coach one more time and see the girls not give up and fight back was awesome. And there was pizza, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently reading Frida Kahlo: An Illustrated Life by MarĂ­a Hesse.

      Congrats on making the state playoffs! I'm sure you are so proud of your girls.

      Delete
  2. Starbucks makes me super happy too. No shame! And Target as well. And that video of the marathon runners is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starbucks and Target are two of my favorite places lol.

      Delete
  3. I am SO grateful for Starbucks! haha I'm also grateful for the gift card my team gave me for my birthday so I was able to pick up a smoothie this morning for free. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free smoothies are the best! Now I want a smoothie from Smoothie King.

      Delete
  4. My son started to watch Lucifer and I've only seen like parts of three episodes and I am just now realizing this is a super popular show and I've been missing out. I have to pay more attention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great show. I was so surprised when FOX decided to cancel Lucifer, but I'm so glad that Netflix decided to bring it back.

      Delete