Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Target Finds

Welp. So much for making a monthly Target Finds blog post. The last post I made on this series was in February. I don't really know why I didn't share anything in the past two months especially since I'm always at Target. I'm going to do things a little different today and share some things that I found at Target in March and April.
1. Easter seasonal treats 

I love Target's seasonal items. The Easter seasonal items at Target were terrific and reasonably priced. There was a great selection, and I was able to get everyone's Easter treats and gifts from Target.


Lately, I have been trying a lot of different seasonal and limited edition products. I was so excited to try the Hostess Carrot Cake donuts. I love carrot cake, and these donuts taste just like it. I'm surprised and proud that I didn't eat the entire bag of donuts in one sitting.


Oh my goodness! Everyone has to try the new Talenti Gelato Layers. It is so delicious! I've tried the Vanilla Fudge Cookie (my favorite), the salted caramel truffle, and the mint fudge cookie. I love that there are layers. You get to taste a different flavor and texture which is interesting. I plan to try the other flavors soon. 


I've been searching for a brush that works well with curly hair, and this brush is perfect. My little sister recommended this brush to me. This brush detangled my hair faster, and it felt so much gentler than the other brush and comb that I was using. I plan on using some other products from this line as well. 

Overall, I found some great stuff during the past couple of months at Target. I was also able to save money on all of these items by using coupons and the Cartwheel app. I can't wait to see what other things I can find at Target. 

What are some of your favorite Target finds?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

6 comments

  1. Ooooh thank you so much for the brush recommendation!! I actually just threw out an old brush that legit was a million years old and yuck. Will have to stop by target and check that out (curly girls unite!) along with the gelato ice creams, because yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Maintaining curly hair can be so stressful and time consuming so if I ever find anything that makes it easier then I always have to share the info.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to keep that brush in mind! I think I'm due for a new one so anytime someone suggests one for curly hair, I need to pay attention! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you buy it then please let me know what you think.

      Delete
  3. Ooh that gelato sounds amazing! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete