Monday, February 15, 2016

10 Things That Made Me Happy Last Week

Happy Monday! Today, I'm joining Krysten and Lindsay's weekly link up. I meant to post this yesterday, but decided that today would be great to finish up my list. So instead of just including what made me happy during week, I also included what made me happy during the weekend as well.



1. My Freckled Fawn Kit finally arrived

2. Deadpool...This movie was awesome!

3. Naps on the couch

4. The Weeknd's "Acquainted". This song has been on repeat like all weekend.

5. Rihanna's Work. Another song that has been on repeat.

6. Chicken noodle soup...yum!!!

7. Chocolate covered strawberries

8. New crafting and art supplies

9. Sketch Your World class...I haven't completed any of the lessons, but I will be

10. Valentine's Donuts

Bonus: My hair. I went to the hair salon and got it straightened. I can't believe how long it is.

What made you happy last week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


2 comments

  1. Hey girl! :)
    Happy to have you with us this week. I went and saw Deadpool yesterday with my hubby and LOVED it. I think Ryan Reynolds was perfect for that role.
    I enjoyed a couple of naps on the couch this weekend myself and I must say, it was glorious! :)
    Sounds like you've had a good week and plenty to be happy/grateful for.

    Link up as little or often as you'd like, girl. We're just happy to have you. Have a great Tuesday! :) xo
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsay! Thank you so much! I agree, Ryan Reynold was perfect. Naps on the couch are awesome!

      Delete