Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Currently List #93

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I really can't stand this cartoon, but the boys and John were watching it. There was nothing on tv so I decided to watch for a little bit as well.

Reading: I just started reading this book and am only a few pages in, but I am already loving it.

Listening: I'm obsessed with these two bands right now. I might have to buy their albums.

Making: I've been making lots of blog posts and am scheduling them for the rest of this week. It's so convenient to be able to schedule my posts.

Feeling: I have been feeling really tired even though I have been getting a decent amount of rest and sleep. I have no idea what is going on. Maybe it's just winter and this weather...I've just been feeling very "blah".

Planning: I can't wait to work on this and definitely plan to make a post about it. Stay tuned!

Loving: I have been living in my two favorite sweaters. They are so comfy and warm.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment