Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Currently List #92

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: This show is going to be awesome even though we only watched the pilot episode.

Reading: Surprisingly, I didn't read any blogs. I did read lots of letters and e-mails. I plan to start reading The Alchemist this week and finish reading Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me soon.

Listening: How did not know about this band? Thanks Rihanna for making a cover of their song...now I know who this band this and I'm loving their songs.

Making: You can never go wrong with tacos for dinner. Yum!

Feeling: <insert sad face here>

Planning: I need to make more cards and I may even try to make some watercolor cards too!

Loving: The weather has been fantastic! Here's to hoping for an early Spring!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment