Thursday, February 25, 2016

You Are One in A Million Project Life Card

Hello! A few weeks ago, I made a Project Life card using a few supplies and mentioned in the blog post that I would be making a few more. You can check out that blog post here. Today, I want to share another card that I made.


I used most of the same supplies that was used to make my "Dream" project life card, but I did add a few different pieces. I used my Tombow Xtreme Adhesive to adhere the paper to the wood veneer piece. Then I started adding the embellishments. I really love the "You Are One in A Million" flair and the "Dream Big" epoxy label.

Random Tip:

I had those DCWV Inc. epoxy labels for a while and when I tried to take the labels off the sheet, the adhesive on some of the labels were no longer sticky or the paper on the back kept ripping. At first, I thought that I would have to toss the labels, but I was able to make them work by using my Tombow adhesive. So if you come across some stickers or labels that are either not sticking or the paper is tearing try using some adhesive like a glue runner.

Supplies Used:

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment