Friday, February 19, 2016

30 Days of Lists--March 2016--Book Cover

Hello! Hello! A few days ago, I registered to participate in 30 Days of Lists. As you may know, I have participated and have sponsored this challenge. I am not sponsoring this time around, but I really do love this challenge.


I decided to make a mini album for this challenge. After not using my Cinch for a long time, I decided to get it out and put it to good use. To make my album, I cut some chipboard paper that I found at Michaels. Then I adhered some patterned paper from Crate Paper's Hello Love paper pad onto the chipboard paper. Then I followed the instructions to make the album. Thank goodness that the instructions are on the actual binding machine. Once my mini album was assembled, I went through my stash and used some puffy alphas to spell out of "Days of Lists". Since the Freckled Fawn puffy alpha set did not come with numbers and I didn't have any numbers in a similar font, I decided to use some black glitter numbers.

Overall, I like the way my mini notebook turned out. I plan to share a few of the pages in my notebook next week so be sure to be on lookout for that.

Supplies Used:

Are you going to participate in 30 Days of Lists?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment