Monday, February 8, 2016

Princess Birthday Card

Hello! Happy Monday! So I took a break from making Valentine's Day cards and made some more birthday cards. You can never have too many birthday cards. When I saw a bunch of princess themed embellishments in my stash, I knew that they would be perfect for birthday cards. I immediately thought of my niece because I call her Princess Gen. 

I used some papers from Crate Paper's Hello Love. I love that there are small pink hearts mixed in the polka dots. I used a sentiment that came in a few pack with a magazine that I purchased. The circle embellishments and the unicorn came from a Pink Paisley Bella Rouge chipboard sticker pack. Unfortunately, I can't remember where the Princess embellishment came from.

I can't wait to give my niece this card. I may even give it to her before it's her birthday. I think the sentiment could definitely work as an everyday, thinking of you, or just hoping you have a great day card rather than the obvious birthday card.

Supplies Used:
  • Crate Paper Hello Love
  • Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Chipboard Sticker
*Other items in my stash


Did you make anything this weekend?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment