Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Carnival Birthday Card

Hello! The circus is coming to town and since I love the circus and carnivals, I decided to make a carnival/circus themed birthday card.



I used a white card base and then adhered the dimensional ferris wheel and the stars. Then I added the washi tape at the bottom. That washi tape is awesome and definitely one of my top favorite washi tapes. I used a cut out sentiment and used my Tim Holtz distress markers to color in the letters. I made sure to use colors that matched the washi tape and the stickers.

I love the bright colors on this card and I love the ready-stamped greeting. It was so convenient to have and I loved that I didn't have to worry about selecting embellishments to spell out the sentiment.

Supplies Used:
  • Scotch Expressions Washi Tape-Carnival
  • Michaels Recollections Carnival Themed Stickers
  • Tim Holtz Distress Markers
  • Sweet Sentiments Cut Outs from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine
Would you rather go to the circus or a carnival? Which one is your favorite?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment