Monday, February 1, 2016

Dream Project Life Card

Hey! Hey! Happy Monday! Today, I want to share a Project Life card that I made using a wood veneer and some September Skies paper designed by Heidi Swapp. Sorry in advance for the picture. I tried taking several pictures and it just was not coming out the way I wanted it to.



I was a bit hesitant to use the wood veneer piece because I had no idea what I wanted to use it on. I'm used to using smaller wood veneers and not large ones. I was going to use it in a layout, but decided that it would be perfect as a project life card. I also knew that I wanted to use the constellation paper from Heidi Swapp's September Skies paper pad. I adhered the wood veneer to the paper and then trimmed the excess paper. Then I added some small embellishments like the "dream" foam word and the heart foam pieces. Then I added some ferns and a few puffy stickers.

Overall, I really love how the card came out. I'm glad that I decided to try something new and I definitely plan to do this more often.

Supplies Used:


No comments

Post a Comment