Thursday, December 31, 2015

30 Days of Lists and December Daily Days 21-31


Hello! Can you believe that it's already December 31st? I can't believe that today is the last day of 30 Days of Lists and I can't believe that today is the last day in 2015! I know there must be a thousands maybe even millions of people this, but I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!

*There are a couple of pages with some pictures that have some blurred spots.*


Day 21: Signs I am...getting old

  • In bed super early
  • Not up to date on slang words
  • I will my younger sister "When I was your age, I..." stories
December Daily:

Today, I got all of the major cleaning done except for vacuuming the house because I ran out of carpet cleaner. Luckily, I can get that done tomorrow with John's help.



Day 22: I need another pair of arms to...

  • Carry all of these bags from shopping
  • Help fold laundry
  • Help wrap presents
  • Bake
  • Declutter
December Daily:

Today was John's day off. He was able to vacuum for me and I was able to make a blog post which may be the last one for the week due to the holidays.



Day 23: Say yes to...

  • New opportunities
  • Books
  • Craft Supplies
  • Adventure
  • Ice Cream
  • Nap time
December Daily:

Today, I finished making the rest of my Christmas cards. I ale made a last minute shopping list. I caught up on some laundry as well so that i won't have to worry about it after Christmas.




Day 24: How I can help others:

  • Listen
  • Give advice (when asked and be honest...don't say what they want to hear)
  • Be there (support)
December Daily:

We always celebrate Christmas at my mami's house on Christmas Eve. The boys had lots of fun. When we got home, we put some candy covered pretzels out for Santa.



Day 25: Favorite gifts to give:

  • Giftcards
  • Books
  • Bath & Body Works products
  • Baked goods (i.e. cookies, cakes, etc.)
December Daily:

Today was a great day! The boys opened their presents and I made some breakfast. I went for a walk later on that day. Then in the evening, we went to my in laws and celebrated Christmas.



Day 26: Things that can wait until tomorrow:

  • Cleaning
  • Laundry
December Daily:

John went to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens with Red. He was so excited to see it and they both told me that it was a great movie. Once they got back, John, Red, and the boys played Smash Bros. I bought a pizza for dinner. After dropping Red off, we went to Lights of Life. The boys loved seeing all of the Christmas/holiday lights.



Day 27: My Favorite Things About This Time Of The Year:

  • Spending time with family & friends
  • Christmas music
  • Christmas movies
  • Baking
  • Surprises
  • Making Christmas cards
December Daily:

Yesterday, I had a few hours of "me time". I went to Joann which is kind of far and bought some blank, white Project Life cards. I have been searching for these cards for a long time and my local Michaels and Hobby Lobby never carried them. I was so surprised to find them at Joann, but immediately purchased them. Later that day, I took Jaileny to work and walked around the mall for a bit. I also went to Barnes and Noble and found another book that I want, but will purchase it once I finish a bunch of the new books that I received. That night, we went to Six Flags for their Holiday in the Park. We love how they decorated the park and the boys loved the "snow".



Day 28: How to Push My Buttons

  • Lying to me
  • Being rude and inconsiderate
  • Being late
  • Cut me off while driving
December Daily:

Today has been amazing! I got a ton of cleaning done and laundry done early. Then the boys and I went to a Target that was farther away from the two that we normally go to. I love that I'm driving to places that are not nearby...I am definitely feeling a lot more confident driving. We went to the library and got lots of books to read. Then I got the best e-mail ever!


Day 29: Resolutions I Kept This Year...

  • Took driving lessons
  • Got my license
  • I let a lot of things go


December Daily:

I went to pick up our new license plate and tag from the tag office. I got a couple of loads of laundry done and worked on lots of layouts. I was also able to post a new blog post.


Day 30: The Highlights of 2015

  • My boys turning four and five years old 
  • Finally taking driving lessons
  • Getting my drivers license
  • Quitting my job
  • Getting a new car
  • Being selected to be on the Nerd Nest Challenge Creative Team
  • John's promotion


December Daily:

I finally got caught up on Project Life...well kind of. I only have one week to work on. I also drafted up a few blog posts. I paid a few bills and started to look at a some budgeting pages in my budget planner (I know being an adult is so much fun). I also posted a new blog post of a really cool layout that I made. You can check that out here.

Day 31: 2016 Will Be The Year Of...

  • Creating
  • Saving and Budgeting
  • Adventure
December Daily:

I can't believe it's December 31st. This year really went by so fast! There were a few challenges, but so many opportunities and good things happened this year. 2015 was a really good year and I can only hope that next year will be even better. Here's to hoping for a new year filled with peace, happiness...all that good stuff for my family and for everyone in the world!

Are you participating in 30 Days of Lists? How are you documenting your December?

Thanks for visiting! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

Until next time

No comments

Post a Comment