Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Currently List #84

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!

*Sorry for the bad lighting...it's been really cloudy and gloomy the past few days.*

Watching: Ridiculousness is so funny. Seriously, go watch it. Tonight, we're going to catch up on season 3 of Game of Thrones.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some e-mails. However, I have a lot of emails and blog posts to read due to the holidays.

Listening: I'm really like this song. Whoever thought that G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha should collaborate on a song is awesome!

Making: 30 Days of Lists starts tomorrow and I finally finished the base of my notebook. I finished my cover and added the prompt titles on the pages. I do plan to decorate each day, but I will probably wait until I actually write out my responses to the lists.

Feeling: The weather was fantastic today. I went for a long walk today and it was just what I needed.

Planning: I bought a few crafting supplies last week and I plan to make a few cards, Project Life cards, and some bookmarks. I also went through all of my scrapbooking/crafting supplies and found a lot of stuff that I haven't used yet.

Loving: We bought a new (well new to us...it's a 2014) and love it! It's so much more convenient to have a second car. It was time to get a new one especially since my husband got promoted so it would be hard for both of us to use the car.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment