Friday, December 11, 2015

30 Days of Lists and December Daily Days 1-10

Hello! Today, I am so excited to share my notebook that I am using to document December's 30 Days of Lists and December Daily. December Daily was created by Ali Edwards. Usually I keep my lists and December Daily separate, but I decided to keep them both in a Moleksine notebook.

One thing that I did to make documenting my December easier was to pick out items that I would use in advance.  I used StazOn ink with the stamp. I typed up the  30 Days of Lists prompt, printed the sheets, and then cut each of the prompt. I decided to adhere the prompts onto each page (left side), but I left the right side pages blank so that I could document each day (for December Daily).



I used the Christmas Wishes stamp set by Pinkfresh Studio to decorate my cover as well as a die cut from the  Christmas Wishes die cut pack.


For the first page, I decided to adhere some phrases from Chickaniddy Crafts' 6x6 Jolly Good paper pack. I also used a wood veneer tree, gold Studio Calico numbers from a sticker set, a Basic Grey card from their 5th and Pine snippets, and some Me & My Big Ideas alphas from their Christmas sticker sheets.


Day 1: December is for...
  • Eating Little Debbie gingerbread man cookies
  • Christmas trees
  • Watching lots of Christmas movies
  • Making lots of cards and crafts
  • Holiday traditions
  • Magic
December Daily:

We got our new car back today. We had to leave it for almost two days because the dealership's vendor was putting leather in the car. We are so glad that we finally got it back.




Day 2: New Things I Tried This Year
  • Driving lessons
  • Instagram
  • Crockpot recipes
  • Crafting Techniques
December Daily:

That moment when you call AT&T to discuss a billing issue & other things related to Uverse service & you end up talking about The Walking Dead & how glad you are that Glenn is alive. *Excuse the run-on sentence...I was so excited when I wrote this down.*




Day 3: Ways to Spread Cheer

  • Bake cookies, pies, cakes, etc.
  • Make handmade gifts
  • Christmas cards
  • Smile & laugh
  • Random acts of kindness
  • "The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear." -Buddy
December Daily:

We got a new package of Michael's school pictures. They put a holiday package together so I decided to buy them even though we have the same pictures (just not with a holiday background). He looks so cute and I can't wait to give Mami a magnet with his picture on it.



Day 4: Ways to Survive Winter Season

  • Drink hot chocolate
  • Soups
  • Holiday movies
  • Cozy PJs
  • Eat gingerbread cookies
  • Dance
December Daily:

I got Gabriel's holiday picture package today. I love how he is smiling in this picture. He always smile in everyone else's picture, but if he sees me trying to take a picture of him...he hides! *Ha ha maybe I need to get some tips on how to get him to take some pictures for me.*


Day 5: Favorite songs right now

  • Anything by Michael Buble
  • Hello by Adele
  • Confident by Demi Lovato
  • Cake by the Ocean by DNCE
  • Un Beso by Baby Rasta y Gringo
  • On my Mind by Ellie Goulding
December Daily:

My younger sister had her first date and I had to go "chaperone". Don't worry, I didn't embarrass and I sat away from her because I didn't want her or her date to feel awkward since I already had to see the movie "with" them. My sister was so excited to go and was so grateful that I didn't sit near them or annoy them so it was like I wasn't even there. 



Day 6: Ways to be Creative

  • Art Journal
  • Write
  • Try something new
  • Use paint
  • Make a recipe
  • Use embellishment
December Daily:

I went to buy my mom some light bulbs and had to go a few times because none of the new bulbs that I bought worked. My sister broke one of the new bulbs and we are still on the hunt for some light bulbs that actually work. 


Day 7: How to battle a case of the Mondays

  • Coffee
  • Just breathe
  • Try not to think about it being Monday
  • Make a list or have your planner close by
December Daily:

*Check out my Currently List post here.



 Day 8: Headlines I would like to read

  • No more wars
  • No more world hunger
  • Free healthcare for everyone
  • Paid maternity & paternity leave for a year
  • Donald Trump no longer running for president
  • Aliens do exist! Communication finally made!
December Daily:

I got a lot of stuff done early. I got some laundry and a few errands done. While I was out, I bought some Chik-Fil-A for breakfast. I am very thankful for days like this.



Day 9: I love how I ______________


  • Am feeling more confident when driving
  • Am getting stuff done well in advance
  • Am letting things go
  • Am open minded
  • Am embracing Instagram
  • Stand up for myself
December Daily:

Christmas Cards List
  • Mami
  • Jaileny
  • Wanda
  • Boys' teachers
  • John
  • Bonita & Jeff
  • Jennifer & Jeffrey Jr


Day 10: Favorite reads this year

  • Lots of blogs!
  • Mile 81 by Stephen King *I read it in his new book The Bazaar of Bad Dreams*
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
December Daily:

I just bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition. I have not read any of the books & have only watched a few minutes of the first movie. I'm really excited to red this book & I actually planned to read it last year, but I never did. I can't wait to read this to the boys once they are a little older. But I may read it to them [soon] or show them the pictures. I wonder what is the recommended age to start reading this book. I will definitely check this [information] out soon.

Are you participating in the 30 Days of Lists challenge or documenting your December?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment