Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Moments Like This Make Life So Sweet Layout

Hello! I have been busy working on lots of layouts and other projects. Today, I want to share a second Thanksgiving layout that I made. You can see my other Thanksgiving 2015 layout here.


I absolutely love this photo of my boys. As soon as we got to my Mami's house, they immediately went to the tree. I love that they are so excited for the holidays. It really brings me so much joy. Usually they try to run off when I try to get them to pose for pictures, but they were so excited and happily posed for pictures. 


I used my favorite item from Freckled Fawn's November kit which are the chipboard phrase stickers. I have also been a bit obsessed with labels as well so I used one of the label stickers to write "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". I added an enamel heart underneath the journaling. I also used another label sticker and stamped the date on it (you can see it in the first picture). I also went a bit enamel dot crazy and added a bunch of enamel dots at the top of the layout so that there would not be a lot of white space (you can see it in the first picture).


I used some more of the chipboard phrase stickers and a couple of the faux leather stickers. I did use an item from Freckled Fawn's October 2015 kit which was the transparency circle. I didn't know which adhesive would be best to use to adhere the transparency circle, but I ended up using my Tombow mini tape. I used a ruler and added lines so that I could add some more journaling.

This is definitely one of my favorite layouts. I still can't believe that I still have a bunch of items left in the kit.

Supplies Used:
What are you currently working on?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment