Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Currently List #85

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: I've been watching the news on and off throughout the day.

Reading: As usual, I'm catching up on some emails. I'm also reading some notes in planner and my list of to dos for the rest of the week.

Listening: I kind of like this song. I really like the beat to this song.

Making: I am almost caught up with Project Life. I hate when I get too far behind on my album, but at least I only have one week left to complete. Once I complete that week, I will be caught up.

Feeling: I got a ton of cleaning done as well as some errands taken care which left me super exhausted.

Planning: I really need to catch up on my December Daily and 30 Days of Lists notebook. I'm really glad that I decided to put both December Daily and 30 Days of Lists in the same notebook. It shouldn't take too long to catch up since I have the base of my notebook done and I also took notes in my notepad so I wouldn't forget what went on each day.

Loving: The weather was fantastic! Perfect fall weather!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment