Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Really Great Day Layout

Hello! Happy Sunday! Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is just around the corner, but I am still working on a few Thanksgiving layouts. Today, I want to share one of the layouts that I was able to complete yesterday.



I really like the items that were in this month's kit. It's perfect for Thanksgiving, but can also be used for any other day. When I received November's kit, I already knew that I would primarily use it for Thanksgiving. Normally, I don't make 12x12 layouts, but I decided to make one this time.

We went to my mami's house for dinner on Thanksgiving and had a blast. I decided to use this picture for my layout because I wanted a picture with food and people. I also love this picture of my son. He was so ready to eat and I think I may have caught him right after he took a bite of food.


I really love the wood veneer pieces that came in this month's kit. I used my Tombow mini power tape to adhere the wood veneer to the cardstock. I decided to use the large transparency letters to spell out the rest of the title. I also used my Tombow tape to adhere the letters to the paper. The chipboard phrase stickers were also a favorite item of mine. I selected the ones that I wanted to use and then decided to make a pattern using three colors.


I used a ruler to make lines for my journaling and love how it turned out. I added a few embellishments like the faux leather sticker and a flair sticker above the transparency sticker so that there would not be a lot of white space. I also added a label sticker and stamped the date on it.

Overall, I really like how this layout turned out and I still have a ton of items from the kit left so I can still make more layouts, Project Life cards, greeting cards, etc.

Supplies Used:
Do you subscribe to Freckled Fawn? Have you made any Thanksgiving layouts?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment