Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Currently List #88

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!


Watching: We got the boys a new Super Mario video game and they love watching John play the game. I love how all three of them get excited when playing the game.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading lots of blog posts and e-mails. I'll be reading some new books that I received for Christmas and I can't wait to get started.

Listening: At first, I always skipped this song when it came on the iTunes radio station, but now I can't stop listening to this song. Shawn's and Camilla's voices sound amazing together.

Making: I'm keeping it a bit simple this evening and made some rice with sausage.

Feeling: I'm so excited! I received some amazing news. I'll be revealing what the news is in a few days.

Planning: I need to catch up on about a month's worth of Project Life. I definitely need to come up with a better plan on how to stay on top of my album next year.

Loving: Today has been fantastic! I got lots of laundry done today as well as the cleaning. I also got a few errands out of the way. After getting everything done early, it was awesome to come home to some really great news!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment