Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Eve Layout 2015

Hello! Happy Hump Day! Christmas may be over, but I still have some projects to finish. Today, I want to share a layout that I made a few days ago. 



We always celebrate Christmas Eve at my mami's house. When I was a kid, we always celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve. After dinner, we would open our gifts at midnight. Christmas morning was spent eating breakfast, playing with our toys, and just relaxing. Now that I am an adult with children of my own, we still celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve at my mami's house. Then on Christmas Day, we go to my in laws to celebrate.


For this layout, I used a picture of the top of my mami's Christmas tree. I love how she decorates her tree. I also used a picture of the treats that we left out for Santa and his reindeers. I have trying to use a lot of my Christmas supplies that I bought recently as well as supplies from a couple of years ago. For this layout, I decided to use a bunch of embellishments and put them all over the page.


I used dimensional stickers, enamel stickers, and a tree wood veneer. I love how colorful the page looks and that there is just the right amount of white space.


How cute is that "Do You Believe" sticker? It's perfect for Christmas Eve! I will definitely make more layouts using lots of embellishments. This was a great way to use up a lot of my supplies.

Supplies Used:

Do you celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve or do you celebrate it on the 25th? Do you have any traditions or does your plans change every year?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment