Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Currently List #87

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently List!



Watching: So I fell asleep watching this again. It's a good movie, but I really need to watch it when I'm not sleepy. I think I will try to watch it again in the evening.

Reading: As usual, I'm reading lots of blog posts and a few emails. I do plan to start reading a few books that I got for Christmas in the next few days.

Listening: iTunes radio is seriously the best ever!

Making: I need and want to finish these Christmas cards today! I don't want to have to make them tomorrow or on Christmas Eve.

Feeling: So sleepy...oh so sleepy. I. Need. A. Nap!!!!

Planning: Why is it that I always remember something that I needed to buy right when I get home from the store? I definitely need to make a last minute to-do list.

Loving: I have been drinking so much hot chocolate. It's so good!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment