Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Time Garden--Blogging for Books Review

A few weeks ago, I received my third book from Blogging for Books. I chose to review The Time Garden by Daria Song.


The Time Garden is a coloring book. It does have a short story included throughout the pages as well.  The story is about a little girl who is curious about an antique clock that her father brought home. During the night, she decides to take a closer look at the clock and winds up going on an adventure.



The book has a jacket (cover) that can be taken off and colored as well. The pages are very detailed and are perfect for everyone especially adults. I think this book would suit adults better because there are a lot of small details in the drawings. The pages are not too thin, but they are not very thick either. I recommend using colored pencils instead of markers.



Do you have a copy of The Time Garden? What are your thoughts on the book?

Until next time...

I received this book from Blogging for Books in exchange for this review. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments

Post a Comment