Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Currently List #79

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently list!



Watching: This novela keeps getting better and better. It's going to be sad when this novela ends.

Reading: My Facebook newsfeed has been flooded with funny memes of Drake and his new video...and it's hilarious! I'm loving that the boys are loving books. We've been going to the library every week and they always get about 8-10 books every week. I've also been catching up on some blog posts and there are tons of craft tutorials and recipes that I want to try out now.

Listening: I'm not listening to much at the moment...just the TV in the background.

Making: I have been making a ton of cards, tags, art journal pages, and working on my Project Life album.

Feeling: I'm really sleepy and really cold. I know that it's Fall, but it just seems that it has been getting cold just a tad bit quicker than I expected. If it could just stay cool, but not freezing that would be fantastic.

Planning: I have most of my week planned already, but there are a few things here and there that has to be done this week. The only problem is figuring out which days to take care of those things.

Loving: Oh. My. Gosh!!!!! My grocery store just got Starbucks classic hot cocoa and salted caramel hot cocoa k-cups! I'm in love with the salted caramel hot cocoa. Today was my first time trying it and it was delicious. Thank goodness for my Keurig. Seriously, it saves me a lot of money and is so convenient. I highly recommend that you purchase a Keurig if you're a coffee lover, hot chocolate lover, iced coffee lover, etc.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment