Thursday, October 29, 2015

Art Journal-Doodling

Hello! Hello! I can't believe that this month is almost over, but I'm really excited that Halloween is just a couple of days away. I haven't even eaten any of the Halloween candy...ok I lied, but those Kit-Kats are just too tempting.

Today, I worked in my art journal and ended up just doodling. When I first started my art journal, I felt like everything had to be perfect and that I had to know what I was going to draw. I am still learning that it's ok for things to turn out differently and that it's just feels so much better to start drawing, doodling, etc. without worrying or trying to force myself to make something perfect. With that being said, I want to share what I made in my art journal.


Today, I felt like doodling and writing random words. It may not look perfect, but I am loving the colors. I used my distress markers for my page and love that the markers have both a brush tip and a fine tip. Those markers are so awesome! I definitely plan to use my distress markers a lot more and may even purchase another set of markers soon.

Supplies Used:
Do you have an art journal?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...


No comments

Post a Comment