Thursday, October 8, 2015

Tastykake Voxbox Review

Hello! A few weeks ago, I received the Tastykake voxbox from Influenster. Influenster is an amazing company and you can learn more about them here.


I received some peanut butter cupcakes, a couple of coupons, a party hat, and a cup holder in my voxbox. I really liked the cupcakes. They were sweet, but it was the perfect amount of sweet. One pack was enough to satisfy any craving for sweets or treats which is awesome. The cupcakes really did taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup except in the form of a cupcake. I have noticed that other snack cakes are sometimes dry, but these cupcakes were not which is awesome. 

All in all, I would give these cupcakes an A. I plan on buying a few other flavors to try. I plan to pack some the cupcakes in my husband's lunches and these will be perfect little treats for my sons.

DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment