Thursday, October 22, 2015

Art Journal-Halloween Trick-or-Treat

Hello there! Lately, I have been using my art journal a lot and I have been loving it! Today, I want to share a Halloween themed page that I created. I was inspired by Marcy's scrapbooking in her Traveler's Notebook. You can see her post in Crate Paper's blog here.

I wanted to document a few places that we usually go to trick-o-treat. I love that adding stickers can make a list so much more fun. I am in love with Crate Paper's After Dark collection and just knew that I had to use some stuff from the collection. I used Crate Paper's After Dark accent stickers and a Pumpkin confetti that I found at Walmart. 


Supplies Used:
  • Pumpkin confetti
  • Sharpie Pen-Fine Point

How are you documenting your Halloween?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment