Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall 2015 Bucket List

Hey! Hey! Happy Humpday! A few weeks ago, I wrote down my Fall Bucket List, but I knew that I wanted to make a layout or art journal page documenting my list. I ended up making a layout a few days ago and love how it turned out. I've already started working on checking some things off my list.


  • Watch Hotel Transylvania 2
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Try a new Starbucks drink (don't mind the apostrophe lol)
  • Try a new recipe
  • Go to Six Flags
  • Bake Halloween cookies
  • Go to a Haunted House
  • Eat caramel apples
  • Drink apple cider
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Make s'mores
  • Bake pumpkin bread
We already watched Hotel Transylvania 2 which was such an awesome movie. Seriously go watch it. I also tried a new recipe. I can't wait to start checking off even more stuff on my Fall Bucket List.

Supplies Used:
*I'm playing along with Fan-atics linky party at Paper Issues.*

What is on your Fall Bucket List?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment