Friday, October 9, 2015

Apple & Eve Voxbox Review

Hey there! I was very excited when I found out that I had been chosen to review the Apple & Eve Organic juice voxbox. I loved that the box included juice boxes for my sons as well as a large carton of juice.


I have tried Apple & Eve juice before, but not any of the flavors that were in the voxbox. I received 3 juice boxes in Fruit Punch Burst, Berrylicious Lemonade, and Razzberry Apple Splash. The large carton of juice was Orange Pineapple.  I love that these juices are healthy, organic, and they taste amazing! The juices are low in sodium and calcium. These juices are great in smoothies as well.


My kids loved the juice boxes and I have been buying Apple & Eve juice ever since. I highly recommend this product to families. Until next time...

DISCLOSURE: I received the products described in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment