Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Currently List #78

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently list!



Watching: There was a show on TV about atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I don't even have the words for what I saw.

Reading: As usual, I caught up on some e-mails and read some news articles online.

Listening: Normally, when this song comes on the iTunes radio, I just immediately change the song. I'm not sure why I always changed the song, but I always did. Since I was washing some dishes, I just decided to let the song play. It's actually a decent song.

Making: I wrote down my Fall Bucket List and decided to make it into a layout. I also have a few other projects that I have been working on. I plan to blog a lot this week and post my projects that I made. I plan to call this week Fall/Halloween Week on my blog because most of my projects are related to Fall and Halloween.

Feeling: Today has been just one of those days where so much stuff just went wrong. I'm just glad that I was able to get most of the stuff on my to do list done.

Planning: I still have a few weeks of Project Life that I need to catch up on. September was a crazy month for my family and I. We are still adjusting to a few amazing changes, but we are starting to figure out this new routine that we have. I'm hoping to catch up on Project Life by the end of this week.

Loving: Even though today was not so great, I love that I was able to still get a ton of stuff done. So...hooray to have a semi free week!

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment