Thursday, October 15, 2015

Halloween Project Life Cards

Hey! Hey! I seriously love Fall and have been in the Halloween spirit. I have been making lots of Fall and Halloween projects left and right. Today, I want to share a few Halloween Project Life cards that I made.



To make my Halloween Project Life cards, I used some Halloween themed Project Life cards from Me & My Big Ideas and some left over skull, black cat, and pumpkin "confetti". I used some pop dots to add some dimension. I thought about adding some enamel dots and maybe some washi tape or stickers, but decided not to. I'm afraid if I add anything else, it will make the Project Life pages a bit too bulky and the cards might not even fit in the pocket due to the bulk if I add anything else.

I'm not sure why the manufacturers of the embellishments decided to call them confetti because they are little too big to be confetti. However, they are so cute and I'm glad that I still had some more left. Last year, I blogged about how I used the confetti in my art journal. You can check that out here.


Supplies Used:

  • Me & My Big Ideas Specialty Cards-Halloween
  • Skull, Black Cat, and Pumpkin "confetti"
Are you in the Halloween spirit? Have you been working on some Fall or Halloween projects?

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment