Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Currently List #77

Hello! I didn't get to post my Currently List yesterday. It was such a busy Tuesday and I was beyond exhausted so I decided to share my list today.





Watching: I could watch Law & Order: SVU all day and never get tired. It's such a good show.

Reading: I still have a ton of blog posts to catch up. I've been reading a lot of news articles especially the ones about the flooding in South Carolina.

Listening: This is one of my new favorite songs. It's been on repeat today.

Making: I have so many blog posts that I need to work on and I've been making lots of lists as well. I'm hoping to get most of my blog posts done by the end of this week.

Feeling: So many awesome things have been happening so I've been feeling great. I also have been feeling really excited. I'm not too sure why I'm feeling super excited, but I'm thinking it's because it's finally Fall and Halloween is just a few weeks away!

Planning: I found this cool crockpot meatballs recipe here. I plan on making it tomorrow and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Loving: I'm loving the cooler weather and all the Fall/Halloween movies that are on TV now. 

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment