Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Hello there and happy Thursday! Today is Thursday and that means it's time for another Thursday Thoughts.


  • I can't believe that in just a few days it will be September! This year is going by way too fast, but I am happy that Fall is coming up!
  • I'm kind of excited about the new Erin Condren notebooks since they will obviously have a lot more pages. Plus I heard you can add dividers as well. I hope that they don't have interchangeable covers, but I'm sure that they will since the Life Planners have interchangeable covers. I will definitely get some more info on the notebooks soon.
  • I said I didn't need another core kit (and I really don't), but I did end up buying the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Edition core kit. I saw a ton of cool projects that were made with the core kit so that made me change my mind. I definitely plan to use the cards in my Project Life album as well as to make some handmade cards. I may even give some away as RAKs or maybe have a giveaway!

  • I am really loving this card that I found on the JMP girl designs blog! This is the project that really made me want to purchase a core kit even though she used a value kit for the card.
  • I watched The Blob yesterday and the movie still kind of scares me lol. It's not as scary as when I watched it as a kid, but there were some scary moments. 
  • I want to try another subscription box soon. Maybe I'll try Love with Food or Urthbox. 
  • I really want to buy a black blazer and a cardigan. I'm loving all of the cardigans at Macy's
That's it for me. How has your Thursday been? What are your Thursday Thoughts?

Until next time...




No comments

Post a Comment