Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Currently List #76

Hello! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Currently list!



Watching: I usually watch the news in the morning to check the weather and catch up on a few news stories.

Reading: Lots of e-mails. I have to catch up on some blog posts as well.

Listening: I love my sound machine. It's helping me to relax.

Making: I've got a lot of phone calls to make. I'm hoping to get this done later today after I get some rest.

Feeling: I have been feeling sick for the past day and haven't slept very well.

Planning: Since I am home alone, I'm going to try to get as much rest as possible.

Loving: My bed and my blanket are my best friends right now. All I want to do is lay down all day and rest.

What's on your Currently List? Feel free to share!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment