Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello Summer Layout

Hey! Hey! It may be September and school has already started, but I really wanted to share this Summer layout that I made. I made this layout to document my family's summer and our favorite summer treat...ice cream! I mainly used Freckled Fawn's Carnival Kit, but I did use some Dear Lizzy chipboard shapes as well. I was inspired by Kristin from Rukristin layout that was featured in Freckled Fawn's inspiration section of their website. I love how she had a little cluster of stickers in her first layout. You can see her layout here.



I put the larger embellishments and the pictures before putting down the washi tape, wood veneers, and smaller stickers. This allowed me to know where to put the smaller stickers and how much I would need to create the cluster of smaller stickers. 


I adhered the blue felt letters using my Xyron sticker machine. I seriously love the heart and star stickers. I should have ordered an extra set of these. The wood veneer in the corner is adorable. I used my Tombow Xtreme adhesive. I really love how strong that glue is.


I added a bit of journaling on a card from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm printed chipboard shapes pack. How cute is that ice cream bar wood veneer? 

Supplies Used:

How has your Summer been? What is your favorite ice cream or Summer treat?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

No comments

Post a Comment